Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Traveling

I am in Minneapolis, Minnesota AGAIN!!!

I was in Minneapolis the for the following dates:
Oct 30-Nov 2
Nov 16-17
Nov 29-Dec 2
Dec 6 - Dec 9
Dec 11-Dec 12
Dec 18-20
AND, NOW...
Jan 22-Jan 26

A little excessive? I think so! Yet, this is my job. I can't go into any detail about what I am doing up here, other than I am working.

There are a few jokes at the company I am working with up here and they are:
1. Hey Brandon, when are you going to start paying MN state income tax.
2. Hey Brandon, there are a few homes nearby that are for sale.
3. Hey Brandon, is the only reason you come up here because we grill out on Fridays?
4. Hey Brandon, here's the code for the door for when you get here before we do. (and yes, I have the code)

Traveling is tough. Physically and probably even more so, mentally and emotionally. I know that Jennifer misses me and I miss her too. It is no fun coming back after a long day of work to an empty hotel room. It's usually late when I get in anyways because we work late and then eat even later. So I am tired when I get back...like now. I'm going to bed.

Blogging from Minneapolis.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I do miss you. But I suppose we can try to look at the bright side and think of all the frequent flyer miles you are getting so you can fly me to Austria with you! :)